POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7 released Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7 released (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Alil
Subject: Y.A.P.R.M. 0.7 released
Date: 18 Mar 2010 18:30:00
Message: <web.4ba2a876a079ed1da0d95bd80@news.povray.org>
After more than a year of hard work the new version of Y.A.P.R.M. - Yet Another
POV-Ray modeller (yaprm.sf.net) has been released. The main change is the
migration to a new widget library, namely gtkmm. As part of this migration also
the overall look and feel has been improved. All main view elements are now
dock-able and freely positionable. For most actions you now get a direct visual
response in the scene viewports. Furthermore you can directly edit objects in
the viewports. Furthermore I the number of clicks necessary to do certain
actions has been greatly reduced. So the modeling process should be much faster.
Finally all actions should be undo-able.

So I hope you will enjoy the new Y.A.P.R.M.

Cheers,
Alil

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 18:25:58 -0400, Alil wrote:

> After more than a year of hard work the new version of Y.A.P.R.M. - Yet
> Another POV-Ray modeller (yaprm.sf.net) has been released. The main
> change is the migration to a new widget library, namely gtkmm. As part
> of this migration also the overall look and feel has been improved. All
> main view elements are now dock-able and freely positionable. For most
> actions you now get a direct visual response in the scene viewports.
> Furthermore you can directly edit objects in the viewports. Furthermore
> I the number of clicks necessary to do certain actions has been greatly
> reduced. So the modeling process should be much faster. Finally all
> actions should be undo-able.
>
> So I hope you will enjoy the new Y.A.P.R.M.
>
> Cheers,
> Alil

I was going to post a "What's New" item for this on the main POV site but
noticed a couple of things on your website, so I posted a comment over
there ... btw: nice leaf in p.b.i

Jim

Post a reply to this message