POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : <no subject> Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject> (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ramiint
Subject: <no subject>
Date: 3 Jun 2009 12:25:00
Message: <web.4a26a2d9c23a6d9499cb8850@news.povray.org>
Hello every body
I got this error message:

File: C:\Documents and Settings\rmajzoub\My
Documents\DIALux\Raytrace\POVD1\DIALux.pov  Line: 5
File Context (5 lines):
#version unofficial DIALux
Parse Error: This file was created for an unofficial version and cannot work
as-is with this official version.

So how can I make an unofficial version an official version?

Post a reply to this message