POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New PovRay Animation Website Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:54:16 EDT (-0400)
  New PovRay Animation Website (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chuck
Subject: New PovRay Animation Website
Date: 8 Dec 2008 15:15:00
Message: <web.493d7f0f6d70ac399fa7e980@news.povray.org>
A new website with PovRay animation projects has recently appeared at:

www.animationpalace.com

I have not tried any of the projects yet but they look interesting.

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: New PovRay Animation Website
Date: 8 Dec 2008 17:25:01
Message: <web.493d9e0e9e7cb94fa330e06c0@news.povray.org>
"Chuck" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> A new website with PovRay animation projects has recently appeared at:
>
> www.animationpalace.com
>
> I have not tried any of the projects yet but they look interesting.

Rats! I was hoping that fractal flame image was from a POV animation.

-Mike