POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : GDesign 2.0 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:58:51 EDT (-0400)
  GDesign 2.0 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: bumbi
Subject: GDesign 2.0
Date: 21 Jun 2008 14:45:00
Message: <web.485d4bcbb050107a2a2966330@news.povray.org>
GDesign 1.0  has been updated to 2.0. The new release includes many
improvements: better display and interface, new objects, interactive rules,
improved language grammar with new symbols, authomatic behaviors and more.
Some image processing 3D filters ahve been added.
The web page has been also updated with new documentation about LSystems and the
software manual.
GDesign is a 2d/3D LSystem software that generates complex fractal and
selsimilar organic and inorganic objects compatible with POVRay and 3DSMax.
Umberto Roncoroni

Post a reply to this message

"bumbi" <uro### [at] digitalpoiesisorg> wrote in message
> GDesign 1.0  has been updated to 2.0. The new release includes
> many
> improvements: better display and interface, new objects,
> interactive rules,
> improved language grammar with new symbols, authomatic behaviors
> and more.
> Some image processing 3D filters ahve been added.
> The web page has been also updated with new documentation about
> LSystems and the
> software manual.
> GDesign is a 2d/3D LSystem software that generates complex
> fractal and
> selsimilar organic and inorganic objects compatible with POVRay
> and 3DSMax.
> Umberto Roncoroni

Apparently: http://www.digitalpoiesis.org/

Post a reply to this message

"bumbi" <uro### [at] digitalpoiesisorg> wrote in message
> GDesign 1.0  has been updated to 2.0. The new release includes
> many
> improvements: better display and interface, new objects,
> interactive rules,
> improved language grammar with new symbols, authomatic behaviors
> and more.
> Some image processing 3D filters ahve been added.
> The web page has been also updated with new documentation about
> LSystems and the
> software manual.
> GDesign is a 2d/3D LSystem software that generates complex
> fractal and
> selsimilar organic and inorganic objects compatible with POVRay
> and 3DSMax.
> Umberto Roncoroni

I get a crash:
Run Time Error 76