POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Tkxture fast and GUI texture maker now available Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Tkxture fast and GUI texture maker now available (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Michael
Subject: Tkxture fast and GUI texture maker now available
Date: 22 Apr 2008 15:00:00
Message: <web.480e346b4b6933d7b9ba94f70@news.povray.org>
Tkxture utility for fast POV-Ray patterned material texture creation is now
available for Linux and Windows at http://www.rgbterrain.com/

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 22 Apr 2008 15:58:24
Message: <480e4360@news.povray.org>
Michael <art### [at] rgbterraincom> wrote:
> Tkxture utility for fast POV-Ray patterned material texture creation is now
> available for Linux and Windows at http://www.rgbterrain.com/

  Looks cool. I am having one little problem, though: If the "800x600"
option is checked, it works ok, but if it's not checked then it renders
the image (CPU goes to 100% for a while) but the little image is not
updated.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Looks cool. I am having one little problem, though: If the "800x600"
> option is checked, it works ok, but if it's not checked then it renders
> the image (CPU goes to 100% for a while) but the little image is not
> updated.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

  Well done!  Sounds like the only thing you are missing is ImageMagick.
The small image in the GUI depends on post-processing by ImageMagick "convert".
The 800x600 image does not.  See imagemagick.org, multi-platform, free.  Please
let me know if that works out.

Post a reply to this message

Michael <art### [at] rgbterraincom> wrote:
>   Well done!  Sounds like the only thing you are missing is ImageMagick.
> The small image in the GUI depends on post-processing by ImageMagick "convert".
> The 800x600 image does not.  See imagemagick.org, multi-platform, free.  Please
> let me know if that works out.

  I do have convert.

>which convert
/usr/bin/convert
>convert --version
Version: ImageMagick 6.3.0 10/12/07 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2006 ImageMagick Studio LLC

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message