POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Updated pages - some stuff to download Server Time
16 Apr 2024 09:38:24 EDT (-0400)
  Updated pages - some stuff to download (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: TB
Subject: Updated pages - some stuff to download
Date: 17 Apr 2007 06:10:01
Message: <web.46249c022375858c95cc531e0@news.povray.org>
I've published my latest works and I hope It'll be usefull:

 Pigmentator - a helping tool, that can easy prepare color vectors, maps
               and other portions of POV-Ray code by simple GUI
 Texies - small pack of little, but powerful bitmap textures
          ( one of them helps simulate 'wireframe render' )

 and some more things at: http://www.povray.cz/downloads.html

 TB