POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New forum dedicated to raytracing Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  New forum dedicated to raytracing (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: ku calc
Subject: New forum dedicated to raytracing
Date: 16 Sep 2006 20:35:00
Message: <web.450c9751edba66c59c88ef580@news.povray.org>
Hello, I just started a new forum dedicated to raytracing. You could visit
it at: http://raytrace.19.forumer.com/. I hope people will join this forum
and thus improve the ray tracing community. I just started this forum, so
people could have a central place to share what they are doing with
raytracing. I also would like to hear your comments and suggestions on this
new forum. Please improve the community by joining the forum (could you ask
your friends also to join?)
and also enjoy your stay!