POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : PovClipse v0.4.0 released Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:06:56 EDT (-0400)
  PovClipse v0.4.0 released (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Wolf
Subject: PovClipse v0.4.0 released
Date: 13 Sep 2006 03:45:01
Message: <web.4507b62610cd9808d69345c50@news.povray.org>
Hi,

PovClipse, a free editor for your scene and include files, was released in
Version 0.4.0.

intended
for editing the scene files directly by hand (not using a graphical
editor like Moray).

Some PovClipse features (please check the homepage for the full list):
=> Syntax highlighting
=> Code assist
=> Code Templates
=> Code folding
=> Outline view
=> Image View
=> Render configurations
=> Online help
=> Preference settings

Please check the PovClipse homepage: http://povclipse.sourceforge.net
You will find some screenshots on the PovClipse Sourceforge page:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/povclipse

Cheers,
Wolf

Post a reply to this message