POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : k3DSurf 0.5.5 is out Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:04:32 EDT (-0400)
  k3DSurf 0.5.5 is out (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: virtualmeet
Subject: k3DSurf 0.5.5 is out
Date: 12 Aug 2006 01:55:00
Message: <web.44dd6c0891b58849aadc0fae0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
K3DSurf 0.5.5 is now available (for Linux) with one of the most promising
feature added until now : Isosurfaces support.
The mathematical modelling is a reach world and isosurfaces are (with
parametric objects) one way to explore it.
Right now, you can use the "Deformers" tools( "Scale" and "Twist") to apply
some transformations like twisting and scaling to isosurfaces and export
theses objects for PovRay rendering(it's the only file format supported at
the moment).
Finally, we hope that you will enjoy like we do the beauty of all theses
mathematical creations : even on the shore of the deep sea, we can find
some inetersting objects!!
Thanks,
Taha.
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=25049