POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Nicholas Shea
Subject: TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2
Date: 10 Jan 2004 19:05:02
Message: <web.4000928dfbcf841ce36ef25c0@news.povray.org>
TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2 has finally been released. You can download it from:
http://www.members.aol.com/omega1746

TesselSphere is an OpenGL spherical subdivision utility I wrote to generate
vertexia for pollen, radiolaria and virus forms.

It outputs POV-Ray and VRML. It has both particle and geodesic subdivsion
modules and uses live 'morphers' to split the vertexia of Delaunay and
Voronoi hulls into 'cells'. These cells can also be stellated.

You can see a screenshot of the program at the above url. The TesselSphere
website vanished for a while, but it should be back (somewhere) soon.

TesselSphere has been successfully compiled on Win-98 and Linux Mandrake-9.1

I hope the POV community finds it of use and I would like to thank all the
programmers who have shared their code with me over the past years. This is
my offering in return.

Long live POV-Ray,

Best wishes,

Nicholas Shea

Post a reply to this message

Where might I find an executable for Windows?
thanks,
D.

"Nicholas Shea" <ome### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc2 has finally been released. You can download it
from:
> http://www.members.aol.com/omega1746
>
> TesselSphere is an OpenGL spherical subdivision utility I wrote to
generate
> vertexia for pollen, radiolaria and virus forms.
>
> It outputs POV-Ray and VRML. It has both particle and geodesic subdivsion
> modules and uses live 'morphers' to split the vertexia of Delaunay and
> Voronoi hulls into 'cells'. These cells can also be stellated.
>
> You can see a screenshot of the program at the above url. The TesselSphere
> website vanished for a while, but it should be back (somewhere) soon.
>
> TesselSphere has been successfully compiled on Win-98 and Linux
Mandrake-9.1

> I hope the POV community finds it of use and I would like to thank all the
> programmers who have shared their code with me over the past years. This
is
> my offering in return.
>
> Long live POV-Ray,
>
> Best wishes,