POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : POV-Ray picture featured on Wikipedia Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:51:24 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray picture featured on Wikipedia (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: POV-Ray picture featured on Wikipedia
Date: 2 Aug 2006 08:00:03
Message: <eaq3uh$p2p$1@chho.imagico.de>
An image made with POV-Ray by Gilles Tran is currently shown as "Today's
featured picture" on the main page of the English Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/

A link to the scene for rendering the image is available on the image page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Glasses_800.png

The image was originally made in August 2004, has been put up for free
use by Gilles on Wikipedia in early 2006 and was accepted as a featured
picture in April.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 01 Jun. 2006)