POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Making of a Rose. PovRay Video in HD. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:40:43 EDT (-0400)
  Making of a Rose. PovRay Video in HD. (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: robert alzinger
Subject: Making of a Rose. PovRay Video in HD.
Date: 14 Nov 2011 16:20:00
Message: <web.4ec185337fe0645b3ca5ed6b0@news.povray.org>
Please allow me to publish a PovRay video from my Homepage to this Newsgroup.

http://www.alzinger.de/cms/index.php?id=166

This Video was rendered entirely with PovRay. The 5300 lines of source are
separated in 1 main file and 5 includes. The film was rendered on an Intel i5
in 9 days and 23 hours in one piece. The 3800 .png files are fit together
with VitualDub.

Post a reply to this message