POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Two errors on the www.povray.org news listing Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:43:57 EDT (-0400)
  Two errors on the www.povray.org news listing (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Two errors on the www.povray.org news listing
Date: 22 Feb 2009 13:27:37
Message: <49a19919$1@news.povray.org>
The two most recent entries for LionSnake are incorrect.  The entry
dated 30 July 2008 gives the version number as 1.7.10, when 1.7.11 is
correct, and the entry dated 16 Feb 2009 gives a version of 1.7.11, when
1.7.12 is the correct one.

I thought for a moment that I had posted the wrong numbers, but the
version numbers on the povray.org page do not match the messages that I
posted to the news server.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

> The two most recent entries for LionSnake are incorrect.  The entry
> dated 30 July 2008 gives the version number as 1.7.10, when 1.7.11 is
> correct, and the entry dated 16 Feb 2009 gives a version of 1.7.11, when
> 1.7.12 is the correct one.
>
> I thought for a moment that I had posted the wrong numbers, but the
> version numbers on the povray.org page do not match the messages that I
> posted to the news server.
>
> Regards,
> John

Sorry about that John - my mistake.  That's now been corrected.

Lance.