POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Update of Insert Menu Add-on Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:02:47 EDT (-0400)
  Update of Insert Menu Add-on (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Friedrich Lohmueller
Subject: Update of Insert Menu Add-on
Date: 15 Jul 2007 16:16:42
Message: <469A817F.3070200@t-online.de>
Hi to all!

   An update of my "Insert Menu Add-on" for POV-Ray for Win
is available now. It's a bundle of Insert Menu items like
basic scenes, backgrounds, many shapes, isosurfaces, loops,
spline curves, some matrices for sheering and other
transformations, basic animation, samples for visualization
of math 2d functions as well as textures and materials.

   It's now extended by some new templates for shapes like
HF-macros, Parametric Surfaces and some other little additions.

  All items are fully functional code segments, all shapes
are fully textured and have vanilla basic transformations
to make it easier to use the correct syntax  for beginners
and also for advanced users.

For details about the content and for download see here:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/addon/insert0.htm
  (en-us, de, fr, it)

An new and largely expanded tutorial with samples
for nearly all "Geometric Shapes in POV-Ray" is online
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/all_shapes/shapes000e.htm

Also growing: My little collection of
"Ready-made Objects for POV-Ray" which has got some
new houses and some fully animate able cars, trucks,
tracked vehicles and a little helicopter.
For all the items there are available the according
"Insert Menu" add-ons for comfortable use.
For details about my "POV-Ray Objects" see here:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/objects/obj_000e.htm

Happy raytracing!

Friedrich A. Lohmueller

Email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede