POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : LionSnake works under Vista Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:34:01 EDT (-0400)
  LionSnake works under Vista (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: LionSnake works under Vista
Date: 6 Jul 2007 21:48:53
Message: <468ef105@news.povray.org>
I have been informed by a member of my vast user base that LionSnake
does indeed run under 64-bit Windows Vista.

www.geocities.com/evilsnack/lionsnake.htm

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: JeffBTX
Subject: Re: LionSnake works under Vista
Date: 9 Jul 2007 08:50:02
Message: <web.46922e98e4c937503550779c0@news.povray.org>
Second that... hehehehe

One caveat, though...

With this or *any* other app that was not specifically designed for
WinVista:

NEVER accept the 'default' install path (I.E. DO NOT put it under
(drive):Program Files or (drive:Program Files (x86). This is not an issue
with LionSnake, you basically unzip & put it where ever you want (but dont
put it into a Program Files path...)

I put my LS installation in c:LionSnake

Works perfectly fine under Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit (AMD 63 X2
5200+ Processor)

John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I have been informed by a member of my vast user base that LionSnake
> does indeed run under 64-bit Windows Vista.
>
> www.geocities.com/evilsnack/lionsnake.htm
>
> Regards,
> John

Post a reply to this message