POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : LionSnake 1.6.5 released Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:58:45 EDT (-0400)
  LionSnake 1.6.5 released (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: LionSnake 1.6.5 released
Date: 22 Jan 2007 22:07:08
Message: <45b57bdc$1@news.povray.org>
http://geocities.com/evilsnack/lionsnake.htm

Changes since the last time I made noise here:

Version 1.6.5, 22 January 2007
# A bug in one of the undo/redo functions, which was noticed during work
on version 1.7, was causing the undo feature to erroneously delete some
objects. Fixed.

Version 1.6.4, 6 January 2007
# A very subtle bug was causing crashes, sometimes, when strings were
compared. It was an intermittent bug, striking some users everytime, and
others only once in a while. Fixed.

Version 1.6.3, 5 January 2007
# The application would hang when trying to load an .lsm file which
specified a face that could not be created. Fixed.

Version 1.6, 22 December 2006
# The extrusion operation now operates slightly differently. Formerly,
only orphan edges (those with no bordering face) and border edges (those
with one bordering face) could be extruded. Now an interior edge can be
extruded if one face is marked and the other is not, so that a face or a
group of faces can be moved out from the surface that they're part of.

Version 1.6, 6 December 2006
# The function which merges vertices was not deleting unneeded edges
when this took place. Among other things, this resulted in improper
subdivision results. Fixed.
# There was a problem with one of my #defines causing compile-time
errors when reading the standard headers. Fixed. I had originally
"fixed" this by editing the standard header (wincon.h), but then I
realized that I shouldn't expect other people trying to compile this to
edit their standard headers, so I rearranged the order of the header
files so that standard headers are included prior to my own rather
haphazardly organized headers. I tried replacing the offending #defines
with const variables, but for some strange reason this made the
executable larger.