POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5 Leopard Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:40:36 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5 Leopard (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Dennis Miller
Subject: Re: Pov-Ray 3.6 and Mac OS 10.5 Leopard
Date: 17 Feb 2008 21:10:07
Message: <47b8e8ff$1@news.povray.org>
I have the exact problem with 10.5.2 on a new MacPro. unexpectedly quits
after the splash screen.
I am running MegaPov on the same machine with no problem, FYI.

Best.
D.

"MacGuyver" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> Anyone out there trying to use Pov-Ray and Mac OS 10.5? Pov-Ray tries to
> open,
> and seems to get most of the way, but then it unexpectedly quits on me.
> Has
> anyone else had this problem? Better yet, has anyone found a solution?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> MacGuyver

Post a reply to this message

From: Dennis Miller
Date: 22 Feb 2008 00:09:00
Message: <47be58ec$1@news.povray.org>
Same problem on an Intel 8-core with 10.5.2.
Anyone looking into this?
best.

> MacGuyver wrote:
>> Anyone out there trying to use Pov-Ray and Mac OS 10.5? Pov-Ray tries to
>> open,
>> and seems to get most of the way, but then it unexpectedly quits on me.
>> Has
>> anyone else had this problem? Better yet, has anyone found a solution?
>
> On a PowerPC or an Intel Mac?
>
> Thorsten

Post a reply to this message