POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Importing templates not working on 3.6 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Importing templates not working on 3.6 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Apollo 16
Subject: Importing templates not working on 3.6
Date: 8 Aug 2006 00:25:00
Message: <web.44d8116d82a8895ab83c34e90@news.povray.org>
I did a search and found reference to this for beta versions of 3.5 and
older versions of OS X. I am using 3.6 build 0197 and 10.3.9. The import
menu brings up the browse window but all the templates are grayed out no
matter what the pulldown choice is (i.e. pov docs, all docs etc.). Windows
templates aren't grayed out but only the folder shows up in the templates
window and it is empty. If I quit POV-Ray, then even the empty folder
disappears. Is this still a bug or is it a wetware issue? (i.e. I'm
screwing up.)

Thanks!

Apollo 16

Post a reply to this message