POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : What "Help" is this of which you speak? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:47:11 EDT (-0400)
  What "Help" is this of which you speak? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Di Gama
Subject: What "Help" is this of which you speak?
Date: 6 Nov 2005 01:05:01
Message: <web.436d9c5ab4e7f8a5727486a60@news.povray.org>
Why is there no help? There is a Help menu with a "POV-Ray Help" menu item,
but if clicked, leads to an empty help file! Is it my fault, is it my OS's
fault, or is it POV-Ray's fault?

Post a reply to this message

From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: Re: What "Help" is this of which you speak?
Date: 6 Nov 2005 02:03:16
Message: <436daab4@news.povray.org>
Di Gama wrote:
> Why is there no help? There is a Help menu with a "POV-Ray Help" menu item,
> but if clicked, leads to an empty help file! Is it my fault, is it my OS's
> fault, or is it POV-Ray's fault?

Some specifics on your OS might be helpful.  I seem to remember having
the same problem at one point, but I believe it resolved itself when I
removed the old versions and re-loaded 3.6.0

I was running OS 9.2.2 at the time.

At any rate, It works fine now.

Regards,

A.D.B.

PS. If all else fails, the documentation is included in HTML.  There's a
file in the POV folder that links to another location on the HD.