POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : --- Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:37:15 EDT (-0400)
  --- (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: megapov 1.0 has a bug... - attached files (1/1)
Date: 16 May 2004 05:30:01
Message: <c87c4g$2bp$1@chho.imagico.de>
Kurts wrote:
> hello,
>
> here two images : one rendered with official mac povray 3.50 and an other with
> mac megapov 1.0.
>
> you can see some "artifacts" at each corner with megapov, not with povray.
> of course, source is the same !
>
> why that ? it's a megapov'bug ?

I can't find any argument in your post that indicates a bug in MegaPOV.
  The criteria for a good bug report are quite the same as with official
POV-Ray BTW: post a minimal test scene clearly showing the problem (this
scene is neither minimal nor clearly shows a difference nor comes with
source).

And also read the posting rules in p.a.f-a-q.  You should not post
binaries in a non-binary group.

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

> I can't find any argument in your post that indicates a bug in MegaPOV.
>   The criteria for a good bug report are quite the same as with official
> POV-Ray BTW: post a minimal test scene clearly showing the problem (this
> scene is neither minimal nor clearly shows a difference nor comes with
> source).

  you don't see black spots at the corner of the object in the megapov image ??

> And also read the posting rules in p.a.f-a-q.  You should not post
> binaries in a non-binary group.

  hooops... i'm sorry. accept my apologies.

> Christoph

  louis

Post a reply to this message

> I can't find any argument in your post that indicates a bug in MegaPOV.
>   The criteria for a good bug report are quite the same as with official
> POV-Ray BTW: post a minimal test scene clearly showing the problem (this
> scene is neither minimal nor clearly shows a difference nor comes with
> source).

  look in p.b.i. 2 images + sources