POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : INI files on Mac Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  INI files on Mac (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: George Franco
Subject: INI files on Mac
Date: 20 Sep 2003 13:53:19
Message: <babydoc-EE3A7C.10531920092003@netplex.aussie.org>
I would like to set up a set of ini files. I want to be able to set the
resolution, animation variables, etc. for a set of files so that I can
change all of them at once for proofing and debugging. I've set up the
ini files as described in the documentation, but I can't get them to be
recognised by POVRay. I'm in OS X 10.2.6 using POVRay 3.5.1.

I tried the various settings in the settings panels but I can't seem to
get the propgram to recognise the ini files. I need some step by step
directions here - or else the info that it doesn't work on a Mac so I
can give up!

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message