POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Newsreader for Mac OS X Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:51:42 EDT (-0400)
  Newsreader for Mac OS X (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Fidel viegas
Subject: Newsreader for Mac OS X
Date: 6 Jan 2003 12:40:48
Message: <BA3F6E9C.8BFC%fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
Hello guys, I have been trying to find a freeware newsreader for Mac OS X
and didn't have any luck in finding it. I am using Outlook Express for Mac
OS 9.2, but I would like to start reading and posting messages from within
Mac OS X. Does any of you know of any good newsreader that I can use to post
as well as read messages?

Thanks in advance

Fidel.

Post a reply to this message