POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Bug or misconfiguration ? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:35:03 EDT (-0400)
  Bug or misconfiguration ? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Bug or misconfiguration ?
Date: 16 Jul 2016 04:54:38
Message: <5789f64e$1@news.povray.org>
Hello.

With 3.7.1 Alpha Unofficial. In "Render preferences", i just select
redirect Debug to File an Screen.

Render the scene give this error :

	Stream output files must reside in same
	directory as image output file.

No special configuration. In "Fils & Paths" tab, Scene:Input/Output show
correct paths for scene and image.

What is wrong ?

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: Re: Bug or misconfiguration ?
Date: 16 Jul 2016 10:29:42
Message: <578a44d6@news.povray.org>
On 2016-07-16 08:54:38 +0000, kurtz le pirate said:

> Hello.
>

> With 3.7.1 Alpha Unofficial. In "Render preferences", i just select
> redirect Debug to File an Screen.
>

> Render the scene give this error :
>
> 	Stream output files must reside in same
> 	directory as image output file.
>

> No special configuration. In "Fils & Paths" tab, Scene:Input/Output
> show correct paths for scene and image.
>

> What is wrong ?

No idea, but it the same thing happens in 3.7 final

Will check it out!

Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
UberPOV Mac: http://megapov.inetart.net/uberpov_mac/index.html#Mac