POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : POVRay3_7_Unofficial_r5_RC1 for mac ready for testing Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay3_7_Unofficial_r5_RC1 for mac ready for testing (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: POVRay3_7_Unofficial_r5_RC1 for mac ready for testing
Date: 3 Nov 2014 09:52:57
Message: <545796c9@news.povray.org>
POVRay3_7_Unofficial_r5_RC1 for Mac ready for testing at:
http://megapov.inetart.net/beta/beta.html
Should run fine in 10.6.8  and later, Yosemite included.
Fixed some issues in the preview window for Yosemite and removed some
oddities that showed up with the latest compiler.

I would really appreciate it if some of you run some tests on various
os systems. I can only test on Mavericks and Yosemite.
So those of you who still run Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion
please give it a go and let me know.

Normally it should also run fine on the new Retina iMac, in case anyone
of you owns one.... need I say more?

Mac users, don't be shy (I can see on my download stats that there are
many of you) ;-).

Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
UberPOV Mac: http://megapov.inetart.net/uberpov_mac/index.html#Mac