POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : default render settings Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  default render settings (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Josiah Lau
Subject: default render settings
Date: 6 Aug 2003 11:00:38
Message: <3f311816$1@news.povray.org>
Is there anyway to set the default render settings to something of my
choice? or is there another way for me to set the render settings so that
every file i render has the same settings?

Post a reply to this message

> Is there anyway to set the default render settings to something of my
> choice? or is there another way for me to set the render settings so that
> every file i render has the same settings?

You can create render settings set in the Render Settings dialog.

If you frequently open scenes that don't have any render settings, you can
set the default they will get initially via the Preferences dialog Scenes
pane.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde