POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Is quicktime access in build 187 broken? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:48:22 EDT (-0400)
  Is quicktime access in build 187 broken? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Apollo16
Subject: Is quicktime access in build 187 broken?
Date: 12 Dec 2003 14:42:19
Message: <3FDA1965.1020205@earthlink.net>
Is quicktime access in build 187 broken? I made several simple
animations in the previous beta outputting them to quicktime which
caused no errors. I have not changed these files. However, with the new
beta, these are the errors that I am getting:

Possible File Init Error: Cannot add QuickTime Movie resource.
(Mac_Cooperative_Error code -194 for
internal use only!)

Possible File Init Error: Got invalid Mac file handle. (Internal: Tried
to close file twice?)

File Init Error: Cannot open output file.

When I run these files on build 173, they produce no errors either and
render just fine. (i.e. quicktime is not corrupt.)

Any comments? Suggestions?

System info:

imac G3 using 9.2.2

Thanks.