POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Where do I report bugs on build 187? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Where do I report bugs on build 187? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Apollo16
Subject: Where do I report bugs on build 187?
Date: 8 Dec 2003 17:48:42
Message: <3FD4FF17.5050605@earthlink.net>
Where do I report bugs on build 187? (Actually, I want to know if my bug
has already been reported etc.)

(Bug: simple animation causes type 2 crash in build 187 but not build
173 despite doubling the memory. The crash only occurs when outputting
to quicktime as a movie and not as individual picts. Work around is to
convert the picts into a quicktime movie using graphic converter. I am
using a G3 imac 9.2.2.)

Apollo16

Post a reply to this message

Sorry. I found it. I was looking at the main pov-ray site and not:

http://mac.povray.org/download/index.html

Apollo16