POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : rendering error message after turning on preemptive threading Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  rendering error message after turning on preemptive threading (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Michael
Subject: rendering error message after turning on preemptive threading
Date: 10 Aug 2003 13:57:52
Message: <3F368764.1050407@comcast.net>
I am current running a 233mhz imac with 9.2.2 OS and carbonLib 1.6, with
preemptive threading turned on and I keep getting this error message:

Cannot open include file colors.inc.
Check that the file is in a directory specified with a +L switch or
'Library_Path=' .INI item. Standard include files are in the include
directory or folder. Please read your documentation carefully.

The POVMSLib extension is in the POV-Mac 3.5 folder.  I have even tried
it in the system extension folder but that didn't help. I read through a
ton of threads but there is no mention of this error.  So what am I missing?

Does a list of the suggested work arounds for rendering errors exist?

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Michael

Post a reply to this message