POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Mega Pov 1.0 Crashing =[ Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:58:21 EDT (-0400)
  Mega Pov 1.0 Crashing =[ (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Ryan Mooney
Subject: Mega Pov 1.0 Crashing =[
Date: 26 May 2003 01:27:51
Message: <3ED1A611.5050003@earthlink.net>
Not sure what is going on here but Mega Pov has been crashing with an
"Unexpectedly Quit" message on os 10.1.5 on an iBook... It has been
happening for awhile but i gave up rendering for awhile so i ignored it
thinking i had a bad copy... I just downloaded a new one today... Same
as before... =[

It happens right away when i try to render a file...

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 25 May 2003 23:28:49 -0600, Ryan Mooney <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> Not sure what is going on here but Mega Pov has been crashing with an
> "Unexpectedly Quit" message on os 10.1.5 on an iBook... It has been
> happening for awhile but i gave up rendering for awhile so i ignored it
> thinking i had a bad copy... I just downloaded a new one today... Same
> as before... =[

I'm pretty sure MacMegaPOV maintainer will see your report here but would you
like to report MegaPOV related problems into povray.unofficial.patches in the
future as requested at http://megapov.inetart.net/manual/where.html#discussion ?
Thanks!

ABX

Post a reply to this message