POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Preview without preview? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  Preview without preview? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: John Chatham
Subject: Preview without preview?
Date: 10 May 2003 11:55:06
Message: <3EBD20F4.DC2A9A92@mail.rit.edu>
I know that having preview turned on slows down the render
significantly.  However, opening the resulting image in some other
program is inconvenient enough to, for most of the stuff I do,
completely offset the advantage in render time.  Is there some way I can
tell povray to pull up the preview window when I'm done rendering, so I
don't take the hit on render time, but also don't have to go to some
other program to see what I've done?

Post a reply to this message