POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : No Mac version (OS X) available any more ? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:03:19 EDT (-0400)
  No Mac version (OS X) available any more ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: François de Dardel
Subject: No Mac version (OS X) available any more ?
Date: 8 May 2003 16:17:14
Message: <3EBABB49.5080906@netscape.net>
I had version 3.5.1. It has now expired, and I can't find a new version.

In other words, I am completely stuck... Or did I understand anything
wrong ?

http://mapage.noos.fr/dardelf/
Utilisez mon adresse sur noos seulement
Use only my noos e-mail

Post a reply to this message

From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Re: No Mac version (OS X) available any more ?
Date: 9 May 2003 11:13:52
Message: <cjameshuff-EC22CB.11135309052003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3EB### [at] netscapenet>,

> I had version 3.5.1. It has now expired, and I can't find a new version.
> In other words, I am completely stuck... Or did I understand anything
> wrong ?

Well, it was a "release candidate" rather than a full release...you
could use MacMegaPOV until a new version is out.

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

.

> Well, it was a "release candidate" rather than a full release...you
> could use MacMegaPOV until a new version is out.
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/

Many thanks. I downloaded it, and it works, albeit a little different in

interface from version 3.5.1.