POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : <no subject> Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject> (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: yesbird
Subject: Re: L-System for POV
Date: 19 Feb 2023 01:33:57
Message: <8a25e5a0-05ba-3d10-355a-3f2a82619000@gmail.com>
Hi,

I'm almost start thinking about writing my own.
There is nothing new under the sun...

Thanks, Paolo, will try it.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

From: And
Subject: Re: <no subject>
Date: 19 Feb 2023 02:00:00
Message: <web.63f1c7d46f92e856cb8a1354aa81652d@news.povray.org>
"yesbird" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> > This picture gives good idea for me.
>
> I'm glad, and what idea ?
>
> My idea, at first, was to write L-system for plants and fractals generation on
> SDL, I even made draft, but I'm not master SLD good enough and it will take to
> much time and effort, moreover I'm already have 3 opened projects :)
> --
> YB

I ever try to write some code to draw a small tree-like shape(attachment image).

But never think how to apply similar principle (the concept of L-system) to form
a image contains large-to-small leaves that like yours. Your image convince me
on this topic.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'branch.jpg' (43 KB)