POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Lab: plans and discussions Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:50:44 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Lab: plans and discussions (Message 11 to 20 of 44)
From: yesbird
Subject: Re: POV-Lab: plans and discussions
Date: 2 Feb 2023 08:05:00
Message: <web.63dbb4971a311230ef8f341810800fb2@news.povray.org>
> does sound perfect.  :-)  nice.  out of interest, and since I'm v unlikely to
> ever see the Matlab UI, maybe you could post a screenshot or two of what Matlab
> users will see (your custom dialog?), once things are near completion.  cheers.

Thanks, with pleasure. Also few more or less ready examples available here under
'Examples' tab:
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/123520-pov-lab-matlab-interface-to-pov-ray

Any ideas and suggestions always welcome !
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povlab_screen.png' (467 KB)

Preview of image 'povlab_screen.png'
povlab_screen.png

From: yesbird
Date: 2 Feb 2023 08:20:00
Message: <web.63dbb84c1a311230ef8f341810800fb2@news.povray.org>
Sorry, that's better.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povlab_screen.png' (368 KB)

From: jr
Date: 2 Feb 2023 16:25:00
Message: <web.63dc29fb1a311230fbdc16836cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"yesbird" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> 'Examples' tab:

thanks for the screenshot ('todo', 'notes', I felt right at home :-)) and the
link.  looks all pretty polished, already ;-).  intrigued by the volume view, is
that a slice from 'mri.df3'?

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message