POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help With Image Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Help With Image (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: kurtz le pirate
Subject: Re: Help With Image
Date: 1 Apr 2022 04:32:54
Message: <6246b8b6$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/03/2022 20:54, Craig Lindley wrote:
> Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. If anyone has access to the actual
> POV file for this image I would love to have it.

I made this kind of picture.
I just found this old code in my archives.

// --------------------------------------------------------------------
#declare index=0;
#declare nBilles=32; //64;
#declare dAngle=4;

#declare dRayon=0.50;
#declare rayon = 1-dRayon;
#declare xPos=0;
#declare rot=0;

#declare spirale = union {
 #declare index=0;
 #while(index<nBilles)
  #declare rayon=rayon+dRayon;
  #declare rot=rot+dAngle;
  sphere {
   <0,0,0>, rayon
   translate xPos*x
   rotate rot*y
   }
  #if(debugging) #debug concat("Rayon = ",str(rayon,7,2)," xPos =
",str(xPos,7,2)," Rot = ",str(rot,7,2),"\n") #end
  #declare xPos=xPos+rayon;
  #declare index=index+1;
 #end
 }

#declare theColor = rgb <0,0,0>;
#declare index=0;
#while(index<360)
 #declare theColor = rgb CH2RGB(index);
 object {
  spirale
  rotate index*y
  pigment { color theColor }
  }
 #declare index=index+10;
#end
// --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that help

--
Kurtz le pirate
Compagnie de la Banquise

Post a reply to this message

kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I made this kind of picture.
> I just found this old code in my archives.

"heavy, man.  psychedelic."  ;-)

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: