POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ancient versions of POV-Ray and the =93hither=94 and =93yon=94 keywords Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:40:03 EDT (-0400)
  Ancient versions of POV-Ray and the =93hither=94 and =93yon=94 keywords (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Lord Dimwit
Subject: Ancient versions of POV-Ray and the =93hither=94 and =93yon=94 keywords
Date: 1 May 2020 12:35:00
Message: <web.5eac4eac9d9a92a59cf7e8b0@news.povray.org>

from the concept of hither/yon clipping).

find any mention of those words in the documentation.

I realize this seems like a minor thing, but I remember being highly amused by
the choice of those words and their usage there cemented my use of those words

Am I going crazy, or did some version of POV-Ray on the Amiga use those terms in
some context?

Thank you!