POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Patchy stuff Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:53:57 EDT (-0400)
  Patchy stuff (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Patchy stuff
Date: 26 Feb 2005 16:05:23
Message: <cjameshuff-11441F.16053826022005@news.povray.org>
Here's the current state of MegaPOVPlus, my patch collection built on
MegaPOV 1.1. The archive is a complete Unix source distribution of
MegaPOV 1.1, with my patches applied. Unfortunately, I don't have time
to produce as complete of a release this time, with only sketchy
documentation and a handful of demo and testing files, but I will be
happy to answer questions.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/files/megapovplus.tgz

Here are some highlights:

crackle optimizations

2D crackle

voronoi pattern (similar to crackle, but you specify the points)

enhanced function patterns (ray direction and normal are now available
to function patterns)

lewis smooth noise generator

blob2 object (a new version of the blob object, which supports more
components and gives smoother looking results)

updated glow patch

Various algorithm improvements, reorganization, and other stuff that may
be useful to other patch coders.

--
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] gmailcom>
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>

Post a reply to this message