POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Collision chance Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Collision chance (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: ingo
Subject: Re: Collision chance
Date: 25 Apr 2021 01:05:26
Message: <XnsAD1748211E9F5seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:web.60849c6dcab749081f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org Bald Eagle
wrote:

> Make a little macro like:

I've implemented that to some extent mainly for getting data from the
arrays.

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Date: 25 Apr 2021 06:45:00
Message: <web.608546efcab7490879819d986cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> in news:web.6084981fcab7490879819d986cde94f1@news.povray.org jr wrote:
> > not an option?
> Oh yes, now they seem to be fixed.

and will allow you to be more .. savage in shortening key/index names, because
you then have a namespace of sorts.  nb last night's "it is late" post example
is wrong, each respective last element would still be '[ name ]'.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message