POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Sounds of POV-Ray Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:46:38 EDT (-0400)
  The Sounds of POV-Ray (Message 21 to 30 of 34)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: ingo
Subject: Re: The Sounds of POV-Ray
Date: 8 Apr 2021 01:45:01
Message: <XnsAD064ED2C2787seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:web.606e33cbe8731e13a93e6a71f712fc00@news.povray.org Leroy wrote:

> 'Sample data import'

Didn't know that one, can be useful.
Those martians live dangerously on the wrong side of the road.

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 9 Apr 2021 11:50:19
Message: <XnsAD07B5761E9C5seed7@news.povray.org>
https://ingoogni.nl/povray/sounds-of-povray/povray-pluck-string/

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert McGregor
Date: 9 Apr 2021 14:30:00
Message: <web.60709cb0e8731e1387570eabd4644d08@news.povray.org>
ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> https://ingoogni.nl/povray/sounds-of-povray/povray-pluck-string/

I'm still amazed at how cool this technique is. That's a pretty good nylon
string sound!

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 9 Apr 2021 17:32:37
Message: <XnsAD07EF7E39BCEseed7@news.povray.org>
in news:web.60709cb0e8731e1387570eabd4644d08@news.povray.org Robert
McGregor wrote:

> I'm still amazed at how cool this technique is.

All the other (basic) techniques are relative simple, the Karplus Strong
is not just only simple, but also so very elegant. I'm still as amazed by
it as the first time I coded it, probably in the day of basic.

Ingo

Post a reply to this message