POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Morphing Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  3D Morphing (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Francois LE COAT
Subject: 3D Morphing
Date: 5 Jun 2020 11:15:09
Message: <5eda617d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I realized a morphing of two shapes exported with my Eureka 2.12 soft:

	<http://eureka.atari.org/sphere.pov> and
	<http://eureka.atari.org/orange.pov> that gives
	<http://eureka.atari.org/morphing.pov> the morphing.

When rendering it with Persistence Of Vision, that makes the video:

	<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEoKwIo0OTg>

I called it "Orange Metamorphosis". Did you hear of such a similar work,
morphing surfaces with POV-Ray, that would be available somewhere else ?

Thanks by advance for any suggestion ...

Best regards,

--

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/