POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Verbose warnings Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:02:31 EDT (-0400)
  Verbose warnings (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Verbose warnings
Date: 26 Feb 2020 09:07:41
Message: <5e567bad$1@news.povray.org>
By default when there is a warning it does not list the line number and
file that is triggering the warning. Can something like this be enabled?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain Martel
Subject: Re: Verbose warnings
Date: 26 Feb 2020 12:46:04
Message: <5e56aedc$1@news.povray.org>
Le 2020-02-26 à 09:07, Mike Horvath a écrit :
> By default when there is a warning it does not list the line number and
> file that is triggering the warning. Can something like this be enabled?
>
> Mike

Don't now for the line number, but given that most warnings are user
coded, you can include the file's name in the provided text.

Post a reply to this message