POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree 1.5b Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:53:22 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree 1.5b (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Gena
Subject: POV-Tree 1.5b
Date: 11 Apr 2004 23:15:03
Message: <407a09b7$1@news.povray.org>
New POV-Tree version has a lot of changes.
That's why I decided to make it available as
a beta version first.

You can get release notes, screenshots,
download page and another information here:

http://home.covad.net/~gobukhov/povtree.html

Please let me know if you will find out any
problem.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message

You copy-pasted Xfrog screenshots didn't you ?? ;-)
It seems really improved.

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)