POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree 1.2 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 19:51:31 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree 1.2 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Gena Obukhov
Subject: POV-Tree 1.2
Date: 18 Aug 2003 02:25:26
Message: <3F406F3D.3020900@yahoo.com>
New version of POV-Tree 1.2 is available here:
http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/tools.html
See some screenshots in p.b.images.
New features in POV-Tree 1.2:

-  Added blossom generator. It supports original heightfield
   blossoms from TOMTREE and new mesh blossom as well. Created
   6 examples of mesh blossom. Custom mesh blossom can be
   created the same way as custom mesh leaf.

-  'Tree' tab splitted into two new tabs - 'General' and
   'Examples'. 'General' tab has interactive tree image and
   text fields for displaying the number of triangles in mesh
   tree and required disc space for that tree. 'Examples' tab
   has all previous example trees including three new examples:
   'Default' tree. POV-Tree starts with this tree.
   'Cherry' - example of using blossom.
   'Pine'.

-  Added 'Tabs' menu for changing orientation of tabs. There are
   two possible variants: top and bottom. The main purpose of
   'Bottom' orientation was to shorten distance between tabs'
   headers and 'Preview' button.

-  Created 'Randomness' buttons for Roots, Branches and Twigs.
   Now clicking that button you can get next random number.
   There is no need to type it manually anymore.

-  Added Up, Down, Left and Right buttons to foliage/Size&Color
   tab. So, if you need just one color there is no need to type
   RGB values four times. It can be defined just once and than
   copied to another fields using those buttons.

Gena.

Post a reply to this message