POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IsoCSG Library version 0.7 Server Time
16 Apr 2024 04:29:30 EDT (-0400)
  IsoCSG Library version 0.7 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: IsoCSG Library version 0.7
Date: 17 Jun 2003 18:01:10
Message: <3EEF8FA5.33A8178F@gmx.de>
There is a new version of the IsoCSG library available on my site:

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/pov/ic/index.html

New features are:

- Exponential blob macros
- blob linearizing macros
- various torus macros
- IC_Heightfield(), IC_HF_Sphere() and IC_HF_Cylinder() macros

Christoph

Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: Slashdolt
Subject: Re: IsoCSG Library version 0.7
Date: 18 Jun 2003 13:51:21
Message: <3ef0a699@news.povray.org>
I love it!  Even sphere sweeps can be done now!

I'm going to have to take some time out of my real life and go IsoCSG for
awhile.  My mind is still reeling with possibilities...

Woohoo!

--
Slash

Post a reply to this message