POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A better scene Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  A better scene (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dinesh Shah
Subject: A better scene
Date: 19 Feb 1998 08:48:17
Message: <34f13417.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

It is possible create same object with slightly deferent code. as u can see
from bellow

case 1:
    plane
    {    y, -5
         pigment { checker White, Black }
         scale <5,1,5>
         rotate 45*y
    }

case 2:
    plane
    {    y, -5
         pigment { checker White, Black scale 5 rotate 45*y }
     }

Both code will produce same result. In that case which is better?
Or which renders faster, if faster at all?
--
Dinesh Shah :-)
din### [at] indiamailcom

Post a reply to this message