POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Hyperrefed Version of POV-Ray Reference 3.6.1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:52:28 EDT (-0400)
  Hyperrefed Version of POV-Ray Reference 3.6.1 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jalaluddin
Subject: Hyperrefed Version of POV-Ray Reference 3.6.1
Date: 23 Sep 2011 00:10:00
Message: <web.4e7c04b1f41cb7737e791ccf0@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

I have created a hyperrefed version, including a back-referenced index, of
POV-Ray Reference 3.6.1 from the supplied .tex file.

Since I can't post attachments to this group, how do I send it (assuming it is
wanted)?

Regards,

Jalaluddin

Post a reply to this message

"Jalaluddin" <hjj### [at] streamyxcom> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have created a hyperrefed version, including a back-referenced index, of
> POV-Ray Reference 3.6.1 from the supplied .tex file.
>
> Since I can't post attachments to this group, how do I send it (assuming it is
> wanted)?

Hmm, you do realize that the documentation for 3.6 is already available as HTML
on http://www.povray.org/documentation/ as well as in the Unix/Linux
distribution of POV-Ray 3.6?

Thorsten