POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Transfer POVray documentation to .pdf format Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:03:56 EDT (-0400)
  Transfer POVray documentation to .pdf format (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Greatgazzoo
Subject: Transfer POVray documentation to .pdf format
Date: 13 May 2003 12:35:04
Message: <web.3ec11e8f60726a64edfe09670@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I am willing to donate time and effort to converting the documentation for
POVRay to adobe acrobat .pdf files.  Let me know if interested.

GreatGazzoo
gre### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Transfer POVray documentation to .pdf format
Date: 13 May 2003 13:25:03
Message: <3ec12a6e@news.povray.org>
Greatgazzoo <gre### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I am willing to donate time and effort to converting the documentation for
> POVRay to adobe acrobat .pdf files.  Let me know if interested.

  Work has already been done by the team in this regard.
  AFAIK the team wants a high-quality job (not a simple and crappy automatic
html->pdf conversion) and so they have seen a lot of trouble and made a lot
of work to achieve this, which is the reason why it has been delayed for so
long. I'm sure the final product will be worth waiting for.

> Greatgazzoo <gre### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>>I am willing to donate time and effort to converting the documentation for
>>POVRay to adobe acrobat .pdf files.  Let me know if interested.
>

>   Work has already been done by the team in this regard.
>   AFAIK the team wants a high-quality job (not a simple and crappy automatic
> html->pdf conversion) and so they have seen a lot of trouble and made a lot
> of work to achieve this, which is the reason why it has been delayed for so
> long. I'm sure the final product will be worth waiting for.

I guess that means I can knock it off with my DocBook conversion... :)

--
Steve Martin, CPBE CBNT

Post a reply to this message