POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : feature request - complete list of ini options Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:02:11 EDT (-0400)
  feature request - complete list of ini options (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: ABX
Subject: feature request - complete list of ini options
Date: 26 Aug 2002 10:16:15
Message: <64ckmuoo2nsdrcejm0sig19lsp7fi3mlbh@4ax.com>
I wish I could find complete list of ini options in documentation with links
to apropriate places in proper chapters. I think that "Quick References"
chapter is very good place for it. Of course I can use Create_Ini option to
get it (or open optin.cpp) (or read comments in benchmark.pov) it but I know
it becouse I'm not a newbie.

Or perhaps such simple list is already included and I'm just a blind reader ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> Or perhaps such simple list is already included and I'm just a blind reader ?

There is a whole chapter for them.  All are listed by topic.  Only no
alphabethical listing exists afaik.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde