POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Changes and New Features Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Changes and New Features (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Changes and New Features
Date: 29 May 2016 08:33:19
Message: <574ae18f$1@news.povray.org>
set up a section to handle 3.7.1 changes:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_1#Changes_and_New_Features_Summary

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Subject: Re: Changes and New Features
Date: 29 May 2016 09:57:41
Message: <574af555$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2016-05-29 08:33, also sprach Jim Holsenback:
> set up a section to handle 3.7.1 changes:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_1#Changes_and_New_Features_Summary

I never knew David K Buck's middle name was Kirk. ;)

--
dik

Post a reply to this message

From: William F Pokorny
Date: 30 May 2016 09:25:59
Message: <574c3f67$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/29/2016 08:33 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> set up a section to handle 3.7.1 changes:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_1#Changes_and_New_Features_Summary

Christoph checked in a rough 3.7.1 changes.txt outline on github which
might be of help flushing out this template :

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/commit/8706877175c0fb79eb0227fa22ad9f545cb6caed

One of the new features is the user_defined camera. I have some ideas
for using such a camera unrelated to the ODS use & I am willing to work
up some initial documentation for it while I play with those ideas.

If anyone has already started documentation for the new user_defined
camera, please speak up so we don't duplicate work!

I do recall Christoph's initial newsgroup posts.

Bill P.