POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : 3.4.2 Sor code doesn't work Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:53:40 EDT (-0400)
  3.4.2 Sor code doesn't work (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chen Lin
Subject: 3.4.2 Sor code doesn't work
Date: 14 Jul 2002 22:37:05
Message: <3d323551@news.povray.org>
In the first demonstration code of the SOR object, the one that creates a
"gold cup", the inside of the cup doesn't turn out to be what it should be.
Instead of the "gold" texture in the cup, there is a dull monotonous, single
color gray hole where it should be. I'm sure I made no errors typing the
code because after a while, I went and copy and pasted it into the editor,
whereupon it still had the same results! Everything except the texture
inside the cup works.

Considering the fact that I actually am still doing the beginning tutorials,
you can see I don't know enough to fix this error if there is one. I am
presuming of course that this is a documentation bug that was caused by the
update from 3.0 to 3.5, but I may be wrong, it could be a program bug. Can
someone else try it?

Post a reply to this message