POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : 2005? Server Time
17 Apr 2024 22:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  2005? (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Ross
Subject: Re: 2005?
Date: 13 Apr 2005 17:17:48
Message: <425d8c7c$1@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <dd### [at] dddd> wrote in message news:425d7e26$1@news.povray.org...
> Slime wrote:
> > hijacking threads
> > isn't necessary.
>
> Lighten up a bit. I didn't hijack anything. I just made a couple quips
> at someone. No crime, and NOT UNUSUAL AROUND HERE. In fact, compared to
> what IS usual around here, my language was VERY mild. That three people
> replied to these quips is what made a "hijack" from a few sarcastic words.
>
>   -Shay

i agree, i thought it was kind of funny.

oh well.
From: Warp
Date: 13 Apr 2005 21:07:58
Message: <425dc26e@news.povray.org>
Shay <dd### [at] dddd> wrote:
> Lighten up a bit. I didn't hijack anything. I just made a couple quips
> at someone. No crime, and NOT UNUSUAL AROUND HERE. In fact, compared to
> what IS usual around here, my language was VERY mild. That three people
> replied to these quips is what made a "hijack" from a few sarcastic words.

  I believe you are being dishonest here. I believe you knew that you
would cause such a reaction with your post and that it was more or less
intentional.

  You should simply get over it. You are wrong in your views and your
ranting is getting tired, is insultive and benefits no-one.
  What is the purpose of it anyways? Are you trying to get someone
so mad that you will get banned? Are you trying to be some kind of
martyr?